Reporting directly to the Sales & Business Development Head. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage with customers throughout the entire sales cycle, starting from assessing the customer’s challenges, to proposal of solutions, quotation and eventually receiving orders. As a Trainee Inside Sales Executive, you will need to be proactive to build a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities, provide timely reporting and engage with your superior or colleague to maximize your opportunities. Other responsibilities include:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email) with new prospects and existing customers to educate, and inform customers about our service.
- Services existing accounts, obtains sales and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Focuses sales effort by studying/focusing on customer’s business needs/requirements.
- Qualifies & identifies opportunities and follow-up on potential deals.
- Responding to Project Tender, Proposal, and Quotation.
- Sourcing of pricing for tender/Sebutharga/RFQs/RFP.
- Follow-up with partners & customers on any outstanding related to sales matters, leadtime, coordination of deliveries, price revision, pricing terms & conditions, Letter of Authorizations, brochures, etc.
- Update/refresh company profiles, materials for presentations & seminars.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication and interpersonal skill. To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or any other relevant field.
- Knowledge in Sales and IT / Consulting Sales is an added advantage.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills via telephone.
- A good command of spoken and written English.
Interested candidate is invited to apply with complete CV with recent photo, including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .